Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
This cruise is open to all Ford products :thumb2:

1619313_10152175873513535_1861452386_n.jpg

KonaBlue11

forum member
Reaction score
I just heard about this from swedensky. I'm in!

I want to see what the big boys are doing. My stuff is rather tame in comparison, for now.

KonaBlue11

forum member
Reaction score
My first car show since I was a young kid. It was great, and quite a large turn out. I went in knowing nothing, if it was just something setup by this forum, so it was a great surprise to see around 100+ cars and 300 people. Had a great time, great cruise, great weather.

First four shots are my car. And of course, they turned out the worst.

Blu50Stang

Reaction score
My first car show since I was a young kid. It was great, and quite a large turn out. I went in knowing nothing, if it was just something setup by this forum, so it was a great surprise to see around 100+ cars and 300 people. Had a great time, great cruise, great weather.

Nice photos. Thanks for posting one of my Kona Blue GT500. This was it's last outing on the stock SVTPP wheels; the True Forged Super Sports will be going on this weekend.

KonaBlue11

forum member
Reaction score
I feel like a jackass too, since I briefly saw your car, and you were the guy at the top of my list to meet and shake hands with. Swedensky was the one who clued me in on this whole thing, and had great things to say about your incredible custom project. But I ended up not getting the chance to.

I came away with a few ideas that I'll work on, and slowly but surely get to where I want my car to be.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
I feel like a jackass too, since I briefly saw your car, and you were the guy at the top of my list to meet and shake hands with. Swedensky was the one who clued me in on this whole thing, and had great things to say about your incredible custom project. But I ended up not getting the chance to.

I came away with a few ideas that I'll work on, and slowly but surely get to where I want my car to be.
As long as you had fun that's all that matters. There will be plenty of summer to meet everybody. :beer:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back