NoviBlownGT Build Update!

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
New transmission is in. Cage is painted and carpet it back in.

Need to wire the transmission and all my gauges.

Run new coolant lines and cap the heater core lines from the block/crossover.
58fa82679d4116574ae61b346b51a1bb.jpg
458d1569c2f052adefd6415973d36512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Sweet! That's a massive IC, is it custom or off the shelf? And what transmission did you go with? I love the chute mount too..hope to have a need for one myself in the very near future!

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
Sweet! That's a massive IC, is it custom or off the shelf? And what transmission did you go with? I love the chute mount too..hope to have a need for one myself in the very near future!

It's the new Treadstone 1000hp IC.

Trans is a 4R built by Darrin Burch.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the upgrades and progress. The idea of going so fast, that tossing a parachute out the back starts to make sense is so cool! - I would be extremely excited to pull the pin for the first time. One day...., one day I might.

Also, I am hoping you shoot some vids and the lane next to you is empty. I love the sound of those prochargers. Looking forward to it! Bet you are too! Good work.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
Getting the Interior back in order.

These leather covered kirkeys are nice! Far more comfortable and supportive than the old stockers.

0c98e3014160b5501788bcd9223aaa59.jpg

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Car is coming along nicely- seems they got your cage done in a timely fashion- curious why you choose the 4r over going to a t-400 as you are making the car more track than street? I also see you live in Marion - any plans on going to the half mile races there in 2 weeks at the airport? Car is looking good and best on luck getting it dialed in .

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
Car is coming along nicely- seems they got your cage done in a timely fashion- curious why you choose the 4r over going to a t-400 as you are making the car more track than street? I also see you live in Marion - any plans on going to the half mile races there in 2 weeks at the airport? Car is looking good and best on luck getting it dialed in .

For one reason I'm a die hard ford guy. No reason to put a gm trans in when ford makes a unit that is more than capable at my power level. Also I still plan to put at least 4-5k street mikes on it per year.

I'll be at the half mile race. Not running it since my car maxes out at around 155mph with these gears. I'll just cruise over there to hang out and watch.

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
Got the interior wrapped up last night. Just need to find a place to mount chute lever and need to order/install passenger harness.

IMG_4745.JPGIMG_4743.JPG

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
For one reason I'm a die hard ford guy. No reason to put a gm trans in when ford makes a unit that is more than capable at my power level. Also I still plan to put at least 4-5k street mikes on it per year.

I'll be at the half mile race. Not running it since my car maxes out at around 155mph with these gears. I'll just cruise over there to hang out and watch.

I will be running on sunday , hoping for a 170 pass, and no breakage- lost the front splitter @165 last sunday doing some logs . new one arrives tomorrow-

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
I will be running on sunday , hoping for a 170 pass, and no breakage- lost the front splitter @165 last sunday doing some logs . new one arrives tomorrow-

Awesome! I'll have my car out there just hanging out. Maybe we can meet up.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I liked this car when I thought you had a stripped interior. The nearly-complete interior makes me like it even more.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Dam that head unit looks large- surprise you never relocated battery to the trunk with that full jungle gym in the cockpit- engine compartment looks nice-I tried to PM you to give you 2 free tickets for sunday(crew passes) but your mailbox is full- if you want 2 free crew passes for Sundays' 1/2 mile event send me a pm with a email or # to text you. $50 savings)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back