On3Performance 3v build

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
I have 2 vids of my car up on YouTube search on3 3v and I have two pulls on there. Shifter I'm glad it all finally came together for you I hate having stupid stuff happened. I prolly would have gave up for a couple days, you are a trooper though and stuck it out now you'll be smiling before you know it.

shifter87

"Go Big or Go Home"
Reaction score
Hell Yes

I have 2 vids of my car up on YouTube search on3 3v and I have two pulls on there. Shifter I'm glad it all finally came together for you I hate having stupid stuff happened. I prolly would have gave up for a couple days, you are a trooper though and stuck it out now you'll be smiling before you know it.

Yes I will when Friday comes around he said it may be done today (Thur) you know what I mean but Friday at the latest I am lucky they got me in over a two day span they were booked up pretty good due to MW. I cant wait to see how 9lb of boost compares to a 125 shot of nitrous.

I hear Antonio just upped the Boost to 9lb as well I wonder what he is running.

Jaylee

forum member
Reaction score
I was considering this kit but I don't like the fact that the pipes go under the control arms. My car is pretty low. I lowered it with Eibach Sportline springs. I am worried about ground clearance. How low are your cars? Does anyone have good ground clearance pics? I have seen some pics on stock height cars but none on really low cars.

shifter87

"Go Big or Go Home"
Reaction score
Great Kit

I was considering this kit but I don't like the fact that the pipes go under the control arms. My car is pretty low. I lowered it with Eibach Sportline springs. I am worried about ground clearance. How low are your cars? Does anyone have good ground clearance pics? I have seen some pics on stock height cars but none on really low cars.

My car is only lowered about an inch on Eibach Drag launch Springs. But the front clearence was not bad at all for me somehow is looks about a half inch to and inch higher than everyone elses pics I've seen. Although where the mid pipe connects was a bitch hooked it up and it drooped like crazy I don't have a hanger on my tranny mount or girdle thing which is necessary for this kit. I tied it up for now until I by one and it was fine.

And dude really my total cost was $2778 including tune you cant beat that for a Turbo bolt on kit.

hey shifter I wanta see this kit in person. I live in myrtle beach and when your down here give me a shout. PM me with some contact info if you dont mind?>

Will do man sent you a PM this kit looks so bad ass on the car. I wished I wouldnt of scratched the shit out of my up pipe I had the MAF flange welded on before I added the hole for it so needless to say that took some time.

Last edited:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
My car is only lowered about an inch on Eibach Drag launch Springs. But the front clearence was not bad at all for me somehow is looks about a half inch to and inch higher than everyone elses pics I've seen. Although where the mid pipe connects was a bitch hooked it up and it drooped like crazy I don't have a hanger on my tranny mount or girdle thing which is necessary for this kit. I tied it up for now until I by one and it was fine.

And dude really my total cost was $2778 including tune you cant beat that for a Turbo bolt on kit.

Will do man sent you a PM this kit looks so bad ass on the car. I wished I wouldnt of scratched the shit out of my up pipe I had the MAF flange welded on before I added the hole for it so needless to say that took some time.
yea, thats a killer price.... damn wish i looked into this before i went with a centrifi...... shifter, heat wrap that turbo bud :thumb:

shifter87

"Go Big or Go Home"
Reaction score
It is

yea, thats a killer price.... damn wish i looked into this before i went with a centrifi...... shifter, heat wrap that turbo bud :thumb:

Ii is all the hot side to mid pipe is wrapped I will be picking up a turbo blanket when My exhaust sells found one that fits on ebay for $74

Nastystang06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up, I just got my on3 kit from another member of this forum (even though i found it on craigslist) spent 2200 for the kit, bap, injectors, pmas, and all the extras he had to make the kit work on his car, started on it today, ran into a problem with the radiator hoses being different because mine is an 06, but thanks to ALLOY GTs DIY build he helped me work around it with some flex hoses, flanges didnt fit my shorties, did a little work to make that fit, other than that all the hotside is done and looks awsome, I have no instructions and havnt figured out the cold side yet, but also have not givin it much time, I got all my hoses for the oil filter relocation and turbo braided just be be on the safe side, As far as the kit goes it is awsome quality, I almost went DIY but the piping was worth the money to me, and clearance is def not a problem , its not s low as it looks especially with stock suspension, ill be back to post questions as i run into problems lol used kits sometimes miss peices

05slvrgt

Reaction score
Lightblade, do you care to email the instructions to me as well ? I wouldn't mind being able to look through them before I make a purchase. Thanks.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pm me your email, the most important thing i learned from the instructions is to leave all the vbands loose until the end and snug them up evenly for best fitment. This is key.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Antonio is low im lower than sportlines and im getting this kit

shifter87

"Go Big or Go Home"
Reaction score
Good luck I love the kit only hangs low in the middle but am trying something to fix that tomorrow. I have to hack off the hanger that they have on the last hotside pipe I dont have anything to hang it on and if I did It would be to low but for now it's fine went to mustang week and back and no problems.

Spoke with Chad from 0n 3 he was an easy dude to talk to and I gave him all the feedback that he needed in person. Also some guy fitted his 2010 GT with the kit pretty bad ass other than him I was the only one at Mustang Week with the Kit that was nice.

sid

forum member
Reaction score
Any updates? I had the on3 2v kit on my '02 GT and loved it. Now I have a '07 GT/CS and I'm thinking about this kit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back