only room for one more gauge - wideband or Fuel pressure for turbo car?

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
Well i dont want to clutter my interior up with too many gauges, so im sticking with 2. A boost guage and one other. Which should i get?

Innovate LC-1 with G3 gauge

or

Aerotech for Fuel pressure and AIT

keep in mind, for datalogging i will use SCT stuff. THis is just to keep an eye on things while i am driving around, it will be fully dynoed and tuned.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd probably go with the wideband then. I'd have gone with the fuel pressure gauge over the boost gauge personally but your car your choice.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wideband. When I am on the big end at the track, I am pretty much starring at two things, and the wideband is one of them.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can have fuel pressure and still "run" lean. So my personal opinion is a wideband is more important.

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
I'd probably go with the wideband then. I'd have gone with the fuel pressure gauge over the boost gauge personally but your car your choice.

After helping my brother rebuild his talon due to a faulty boost controller creeping up boost (he didnt have a boost guage hooked up), this was very important to me.

I may add the aeroforce gauge later down the road. Thanks for the advice. Now if i could figure out how to get a lc-1 to hook up to a aeroforce guage, i could have my cake and eat it too....

Back