Orange County Meets

Darko

Reaction score
Orange County Car Meets. This meet is bi-monthly so every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month, same time same place.

Meet address: 18210 Yorba Linda Blvd,Ste 401,Yorba Linda, CA 92886 (Chronic Taco Parking lot)

Time: 7pm

We have all sorts of cars that roll out to our meet. Typical meet consists of muscle cars but all cars are welcome.
Average meet size is around 20-40 cars but we have seen as low as 10 cars up to around 80 cars. Hope to see you guys out at the next meet. :)

PICS from past meets:

Orange County Car Meets pictures by Goodtms13 - Photobucket

Last edited:

Darko

Reaction score
no shit? this is right by my house, now if only i didnt have work both dates this month oh well next one.

Sounds good! Some of us will be meeting up this next weekend for the Fabulous Fords Forever car show if anyone wants to meet up. :)

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
Darko! Thanks for reminding us. Looking forward to head out one of the coming weekends

Darko

Reaction score
i'll be at fab fords, wont be showing my car as i feel it's very unfinished.

Nice! I'll be there in the show. I have the Silver 04 Cobra Coupe with the license plate ON3WEGO. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys & gals! :)

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'm a little far from you guys, but if you could get the group together and do some burn-outs in front of Don_W's house :evil:

Darko

Reaction score
Meets are now weekly!!!!!!

Orange County Car Meets. This meet is weekly so every Saturday of the month, same time same place.

Meet address: 18210 Yorba Linda Blvd,Ste 401,Yorba Linda, CA 92886 (Chronic Taco Parking lot)

Time: 7pm

We have all sorts of cars that roll out to our meet. Typical meet consists of muscle cars but all cars are welcome.
Average meet size is around 20-40 cars but we have seen as low as 10 cars up to around 80 cars. Hope to see you guys out at the next meet. :)

PLEASE CHECK BACK TO THIS THREAD FOR MEET UPDATES

PICS from past meets:

Orange County Car Meets pictures by Goodtms13 - Photobucket

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back