Order issue

bunkered13

forum member
Reaction score
I placed an order for some BMR lca relocation brackets last night and everything was fine but this morning i got an email saying that they were out of stock again. I have been waiting for a while for them to be back and when i saw that they were last night I jumped on it. Im starting to stress out about having them here and installed before a big race comming up here soon.

I havent had too many issues with American Muscle in the past and i really hope not to have any now. Can you give me any insight on these please?

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
I bet this guy's a troll. I saw his turbo set up and it's just a leaf blower and some dryer ducting.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I placed an order for some BMR lca relocation brackets last night and everything was fine but this morning i got an email saying that they were out of stock again. I have been waiting for a while for them to be back and when i saw that they were last night I jumped on it. Im starting to stress out about having them here and installed before a big race comming up here soon.

I havent had too many issues with American Muscle in the past and i really hope not to have any now. Can you give me any insight on these please?

bunkered13,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes you! I just checked in with our warehouse for these BMR relocation brackets. Looks like the next delivery is expected on the 21st of this month. I understand you have an event to get to shortly, so I hope that's not too late! If it's not, your order will be shipped out ASAP when these brackets come back in stock.

Give me a shout if there's anything else I can do for you!

Shane

bunkered13

forum member
Reaction score
Still have not recieved the brackets. We called saturday and was told that the order was never processed. I dont see how that is possible when the funds were pulled out of my account and i have recieved emails saying that the order was processed.

I guess the thing that upsets me the most is that I ordered the LCA brackets a month ago and they still arent here. I cant remember the guys name i talked to on saturday but he told me that i should have them no later then wednesday. The tracking thru UPS says they wont be here till Friday.

At this point they wont do me any good because I will be leaving for TX2K thursday night.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Still have not recieved the brackets. We called saturday and was told that the order was never processed. I dont see how that is possible when the funds were pulled out of my account and i have recieved emails saying that the order was processed.

I guess the thing that upsets me the most is that I ordered the LCA brackets a month ago and they still arent here. I cant remember the guys name i talked to on saturday but he told me that i should have them no later then wednesday. The tracking thru UPS says they wont be here till Friday.

At this point they wont do me any good because I will be leaving for TX2K thursday night.

Most importantly when you call you need to speak with Shane. He is aware of this situation as he is the one that answered you here.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score

You are also seriously contradicting yourslef here.

First you are upsest because you were told the order was never processed. Then in the next statement you say that UPS claims them t be delivered on Friday. I can say something very important here. With all the nasty weather accross the country don't expect delivery dates to be % accurate. What Fed Ex, UPS and even USPS say are not always true.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score

This sounds very odd. If your card was charged and you've received email confirmation then the order clearly exists. Can you please shoot me a PM with the order number that would have been emailed to you?

I see that you have a tracking number, so was the representative on Saturday able to get you squared away? If not, please shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll make sure you're taken care of right away!

-Dan

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back