Ordering Guide - Shelby GT350 and GT350R

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I haven't seen if this was posted or not - enjoy.

Keep in mind 900A is GT350 and 920A the GT350R. Also it says this is a 2015 model, which is incorrect.

Q7h9Bb8.jpg

6G6zAro.jpg

uz1nNtG.jpg

YiIqpmM.jpg

rRM0UOS.jpg

dCyoyiX.jpg

ZMA521L.jpg

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Why no Liquid Blue available option? They showcase every Ford Performance vehicle in it but don't make it available in production?

Also, I know the GT350R is suppose to be a "race car" but why delete A/C? Is it really that much of a performance hog? I find it hard to swallow that someone could purchase the top-of-the-line Shelby off the showroom floor, and it not even have A/C. Most of these vehicles will never even see the track.

Thanks for posting these man!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
1. Look up jalopniks "no liquid blue" available. Since that is just a showcase color for Ford Performance

2. Look at option 67S or Tech PKG, you get AC in the R if you want ;)

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
1. Look up jalopniks "no liquid blue" available. Since that is just a showcase color for Ford Performance

2. Look at option 67S or Tech PKG, you get AC in the R if you want ;)

1. Well that sucks, looks like an awesome unique color. Hopefully they phase it in for future model years.

2. Ah okay great! Not like I have the pockets to buy one, just made me scratch my head on that one haha.

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Why no Liquid Blue available option? They showcase every Ford Performance vehicle in it but don't make it available in production?

Also, I know the GT350R is suppose to be a "race car" but why delete A/C? Is it really that much of a performance hog? I find it hard to swallow that someone could purchase the top-of-the-line Shelby off the showroom floor, and it not even have A/C. Most of these vehicles will never even see the track.

Thanks for posting these man!
Most people would just get the standard 350 at that point. Most of the differences are the weight savings and some aero stuff. But like Cam pointed out if you had to have the "R" and not track it you could add a radio and A/C. The Z28 was the same way. Standard no radio or A/C. You have to remember these are track focused designed and built. Amenities get tossed, you don't even get a roadside kit if you get a flat. The only thing keeping some other items from getting tossed is the fact that it has to be street legal so people can drive it to the track and not trailer it.

Last edited:

Speed Junky

Reaction score
I read that like a mortgage application! lol Glad they went back to Tremec. Base with track package sounds about perfect! Can't wait for pricing to be released on these!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
so I think we know the type R will be way over our heads.. how much is the 350 with x-plan.. haha

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why someone would order a GT350R if they had no intention of tracking the car......

unless you intend on parking it in a climate controlled garage for the next 20 years.

the "regular" GT350 for me, in Avalanche Grey with black stripes, with the Track package. Screw the other options, just adds weight. Haha.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks a gt350 should include Track Package (60T). i can understand the base S550 having that as an option, but not the GT350. Thanks for posting this up Cam!

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
I have no idea why someone would order a GT350R if they had no intention of tracking the car......

unless you intend on parking it in a climate controlled garage for the next 20 years.

the "regular" GT350 for me, in Avalanche Grey with black stripes, with the Track package. Screw the other options, just adds weight. Haha.

People are crazy man, I know guys with Z28s that have never seen a track, and never will while they own them.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

:whistling:
fifth.gif

DIB with black stripes for me!

Last edited:

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score

Paul this is exactly what I want. I'm thinking seriously about getting rid of my car but I'm really trying to determine the markup. I want to get one but I don't want to sell my car to find out the regular 350 is going to have a 10-20k markup.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I'll take a 900A with the technology Package (I went with the base model on my current car to "save weight" LOL! Not doing that again. Gimme my bells and whistles!), in Comp Orange or Triple Yellow, with the painted black roof, please.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Just wanted to update you guys - this guide is no longer available through Ford. I believe they've pulled it off since it may just be a draft and isn't finalized.

When ordering banks open, we plan to order a 920A w/ tech package in oxford white w/ blue stripes.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Cam, any idea on when the ordering banks open? It may have been posted somewhere and I just missed it.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
once it orders open up I would just put in an order. Screw the mark ups. cant mark up a car you order.....right.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back