Pan Hard Bar

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
stock height.....and using relocation brackets? those brackets are for lowered cars to get the LCA back in the correct spot cause after lowering the car it goes the wrong way..........but you probably already knew that........sorry!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I think it can still help on stock height.
They are also called "anti-squat".

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
The Bullitt is slightly lower than the stock GT, although not by much. It was enough to need the pan hard bar since my axle was 1/2" off as it sat in stock form.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
ive always been told (im no expert) that the rear LCA should be parallel to the ground or a maybe a slight angle towards the rear, so if thats the case you should be OK.......

i know when i installed mine i felt a huge difference in the launch.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
No worries if you have a pussy magnet installed.
It offsets it.

Boozshey

Reaction score
ass hole why'd you sell it to me then?, you told me it would make the car faster!!!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Boozshey

Reaction score
fuck!!! Glad tomorrow is the day with our good ole friend Justin... ;) (no homo)

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
thought it was today? you going with dyno tune or getting him to email you a tune after you leave? iMike said if you have it emailed a few times it gets faster and faster.......JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT EMAIL IT TO ANYONE ON DIAL UP OR DSL!

Boozshey

Reaction score
Well he was having computer problems and since he was at Sema last week wasn't able to get it taken care of. So we made it for tomorrow.

For sure I will do an email tune though. Though the car will be on his dyno, I figured he probably won't get it correct without the tune being emailed first.

I will most likely bring my laptop and tether from my phone. I have 4G's that way!!! Supa-High speed. Should shave at least .5 secs from my ET doing it that way.

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The relocation brackets will work on both lowered and non-lowered cars.

On a lowered car the 2nd hole down will most likely correct the control angle, placing the control arm back to stock position. This depends on the ride height of course. If you go to the third hole on a 1-1.250" lowered car it will mostly likely add some forward bite.

On a non-lowered car the brackets will work as anti-squat set up or lift bar. They plant the tires into the ground while lifting the body.

The relocation brackets can also be called anti-squat brackets (like mentioned) or Lift bars.

I hope that helps,
Ryan

Boozshey

Reaction score
On a non-lowered car the brackets will work as anti-squat set up or lift bar. They plant the tires into the ground while lifting the body.

Right but lift the body to much and you are going to cause the weight transfere to be all wrong... Which is why either stock location or one down. But I don't ever see a situation where the bottom location should be used on a stock ride height car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back