Pony delete grille

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score

tabstang

Reaction score
Just paint the pony black. If you use plasti dip you can peel it off if you don't like it.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
I dont like that look because its still there. Anyway I think I might go with a bullitt style grille and raxiom ‘10 style headlights with the amber lights tapped into the turn signals. It should look pretty good afterwards I think. Now I just need to pay off my other stuff from american muscle lol.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting but no it looks just like the stocker but the pony is deleted. It looks like its not made anymore. There are some similar ones to what Im looking for but theyre all for v6’s. Oh well. Eventually Im probably going to swap on a bullitt grille, theyre starting to grow on me.

raredesign

forum member
Reaction score
Didnt a few places carry a stock style honeycomb grille for the 05-09 without the pony? I couldve swore I remember seeing them a while back but I cant seem to find them anymore. All I can find are billet grilles and such. If not I guess an elanore grille will be ok.

I like Eastwood paint. The flat black would look good.

https://www.eastwood.com/ew-extreme-chassis-black-satin-aerosol-14-oz.html

They also have semi-gloss and others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

raredesign

forum member
Reaction score
Im really looking for a grille that doesnt have the pony, not paint over it. It looks clean with no pony imo.

What I mean is to paint the billet grill, since you don't like the polished or gloss black look. Eastwood makes cast-like paints as well as flat paints that look great.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
What I mean is to paint the billet grill, since you don't like the polished or gloss black look. Eastwood makes cast-like paints as well as flat paints that look great.
Oh ok gotcha. I appreciate the input, Ill look into it if I find a billet grille I like. Most are overlays and I dont like that.

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
If you've got fabrication skills you could cut out the pony and graft in some blank honeycomb. I know I've seen some for sale before

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Man I wish I could do that. If I can buy a few for cheap I might try it. Thanks for the idea!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back