PRI 2014: BMR Delivers 2015 Mustang Suspension Parts

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

While I was swamped explaining the benefits of our all new S550 Suspension components here at PRI 2014 in Indy to the attendees, our Marketing Tech Pete Epple shared some info about our new products to the fine folks over at Stang TV / Power Automedia.

Check out the article here for some good pics, and info on the parts:

http://www.stangtv.com/features/pri-coverage/pri-2014-bmr-delivers-2015-mustang-suspension-parts/

Video with some BMR S550 Mustang K-Member Info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmEOEsPe8o

Video with some BMR S550 Lowering Spring and Sway Bar Info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1f-0qqMC7o&list=UUAJw3UNHwNjfSLNFfUar1qw&index=1

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask!

2015 is going to be a great year! :beerdrink:

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nice!

(where is thou watts link though)

We were considering displaying it here....but we could not get a booth big enough at the last minute, to display two cars on their sides, unfortunately.

I am hoping we release that thing real soon. It's done. We are just trying to complete the release process. We have already started production. ;)

Sweet, I prefer PRI versus SEMA

I do too. I went to SEMA as well this year, and I just can't get into it. Not worth the wear and tear on my feet. lol

Vegas > Indy though. Too damn cold here.

Onelildude

forum member
Reaction score
Kelly, i'll swing by to test out one of your watts links next week...consider it an early xmas gift

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
You can swing by, but the finalized pre-production test piece is on our 2011 GT right now - which is at our Plant City facility. It takes one hell of a clearance to get through the door there. ;)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
As with the new MGW shifter, more great looking parts that will never be seen after they are installed! LOL

Speed Junky

Reaction score
While I was swamped explaining the benefits of our all new S550 Suspension components here at PRI 2014 in Indy to the attendees, our Marketing Tech Pete Epple shared some info about our new products to the fine folks over at Stang TV / Power Automedia.

Check out the article here for some good pics, and info on the parts:

http://www.stangtv.com/features/pri-coverage/pri-2014-bmr-delivers-2015-mustang-suspension-parts/

The springs you will be offering have a linear rate? Am I reading it right that increased stiffness will be 80% Front 16% Rear for the race offering? Also, any idea on when the springs and suspension bushings will be hitting the streets?
Thanks!

Last edited:

RSKtakR

Reaction score
Is there any pics of the S550 on the road course springs? I decided that I want to build this car to handle hard corners vs drag racing since there is no drag strip around here now, however I'm SURE there might be the occasional blast in "mexico". I have the PP car, but it seems to have lots of body roll when cornering hard (feels like to me anyways).. I want to drop it and have a rake on it of some sort.. .the 1" rear drop and 1 1 /4"(??) drop for the front sound good to me too. For now I am just keeping the stock, wheels and tires but will be getting aftermarkets sooner or later I'm sure. I'm also not opposed to swapping in bigger/stronger sway arms. The car isn't a daily driver, I had a 2013 Boss 302 and kept all 4 shock/strut settings pretty firm and LOVED how it hugged the road and I didn't mind the stiff ride, I actually liked it and felt "in tune" with the car. I would also like to eliminate the chances of wheel hop.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back