price for the install and tune

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
ok i plan on using you guys in the next couple of months, right now i am trying to get a price for the install and tune of these items. ho procharger kit, wideband a/f and boost gauge, and gt500 fuel pump kit plus dyno tune.

do i need a handheld tuner since the kit i got is used and doesnt have a programmer.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ok i plan on using you guys in the next couple of months, right now i am trying to get a price for the install and tune of these items. ho procharger kit, wideband a/f and boost gauge, and gt500 fuel pump kit plus dyno tune.

do i need a handheld tuner since the kit i got is used and doesnt have a programmer.

We would really rather install a twin screw or roots/tvs blower kit. Like the Saleen, Supershaker, Ford Racing Whipple, Roush TVS, or Edelbrock TVS. These blowers are going to offer more low end pwoer which is what you want for a street car! We can make 500 HP at the tires safely. If you already have the Procharger kit we charge $1500 labor for the install and the dyno tune is $475 seperatly. Call us up when you can and we will schedule something!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back