Private Messaging Problems

RIDDLER

forum member
Reaction score
I believe I'm having some issues with sending receiving pm's. When I send one out I'm not seeing it in my sent location. Trying to pm a vendor on here who has always been quick with responding to my pm's. Just wanting to see if anything is wrong with my account.

Thanks.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He is screening your pm's... lol

There is an option to disable the sent folder in user cp, check that. Also try logging out, deleting cookies and logging back in.

RIDDLER

forum member
Reaction score
Wonder if he knows that he has or not lol. Only thing I've ever asked him about was they're turbo kit... If so thats a pretty crappy way to do someone looking into they're products. Any way you could ask to see. Pretty interested in purchasing from them lol.

RIDDLER

forum member
Reaction score
Also sent a pm your way to see if it would work. Hopefully you get it.

sharkbaits

forum member
Reaction score
We're working on getting back to you. There's some things on our end we need to figure out before we could give you a response.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
No one looks at pm's on this site, I didn't install that mod to the forum. I don't feel it's right honestly. As for your problem, make sure you are checking the box at the bottom when doing a pm that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder".

Back