Procharger dyno results.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
procharger rulez! I told people that for 5 years now.. no one listens.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to call BS. 586 hp on a Mustang dyno is equivalent to about 650 on a Dynojet (figured conservatively). I just don't see it making that, or the rods holding together at that amount of power. Especially as I don't see any serious fuel upgrades in your sig.

It depends

And to the op why would you start at 20 degrees timing and work your way down!? It should be the other way around...

Get the a/f safe and then start adding some timing and dial it in.

Then again seems like you dont care and are trying to blow the motor. Good luck. Love the d1sc's though!

Last edited:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
you'll be fine short shifting. I've been doing it on my stock setup for almost 30K miles now and it's fine. I went up to 12PSI at 6500RPM's on the dyno but leaned out real bad so my tuner backed it out a tad and it made 498whp. I'm fine with that so far and I'm a spirited driver.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
I'm going to have to call BS. 586 hp on a Mustang dyno is equivalent to about 650 on a Dynojet (figured conservatively). I just don't see it making that, or the rods holding together at that amount of power. Especially as I don't see any serious fuel upgrades in your sig.

I made 588 on a mustang dyno with a P1 HO kit @ 14psi. Of course I do have a fully built motor. I can only dream of what it would make with a D1 or F1 kit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back