ProCharger F1 setup

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
I currently have a P1SC HO kit with some custom piping. Im looking to up grade to an F1 Setup. Im not too sure what the difference is between the F1A's and the F1C's. I have a fully built motor so no worries there.

Would like some prices on F1 kits. Also need to know whats included. Also would like to know the difference in the kits. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: I guess I should clarify that my car will be 80% track 10% street. I drive it once a week to work (I live on a military base, so 5 miles at 35mph). I want to drive it to the track, turn a 9 and drive it home. What I meant by differences is what are the differences in the kits themselves ie what do they come with, does it require extensive modifications to the car to install, 12 rib (I believe the F1C is) or 8, etc. I know the technical differences. Thanks

Last edited:

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Main difference is airflow, they both have the same max blower speed, and internal stepup ratio other than airflow. A has a 3.75" inlet and the C has a 4.0 " inlet. The A has a max airflow in cfm of 1650 and the C has a max airflow of 1850. What are your goals with the car? What boost levels are you planning to run?

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
i run a f1a and have dipped into the 8's so i'm sure an f1a will do the trick and its not that bad on the street either i have run the car to florida and back with that blower and no problems.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
i run a f1a and have dipped into the 8's so i'm sure an f1a will do the trick and its not that bad on the street either i have run the car to florida and back with that blower and no problems.

Is that an 8 rib or 12 rib setup? Are any parts compatable with the P1? In other words can I just order a head unit and bracket, just a head unit, etc?

Any vendors here with some pricing/info?

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
Is that an 8 rib or 12 rib setup? Are any parts compatable with the P1? In other words can I just order a head unit and bracket, just a head unit, etc?

Any vendors here with some pricing/info?

your going have to order the blower and the bracket and a 12 rib setup. you can use your pipeing and intercooler but i suggest going with the bigger intercooler you'll need it

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
your going have to order the blower and the bracket and a 12 rib setup. you can use your pipeing and intercooler but i suggest going with the bigger intercooler you'll need it

Is the 12 rib setup an upgrade or is that the standard? Good point on the intercooler. Thanks for the info.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back