Project High Impact: 2013 GT500 Spoiler

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
timthumb.php

Project High Impact: 2013 GT500 Spoiler

Our 2013 Mustang GT, AKA Project High Impact, got upgrades the same day it showed up in the parking lot. We have been installing and researching a lot of parts for this car ever since that day. We have a lot of fun and exciting things that we can’t wait to share. We don’t want to keep you guys in the dark any longer. Check out the new addition for Project High Impact – 2010-13 Shelby GT500 Spoiler/Wing. Check out the blog and you can see it compared next to my stock 13' wing.

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks good! Putting the 3dCarbon 3d500 spoiler on my DIB 2013 made a huge difference.

Just a heads up. I posted in the pictures/videos section the boss rear diffuser installed on my car. It's not a direct bolt on, but it can be made to work with a little mods :)

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yea i was reading it awhile ago. It kind of turns me off that its not a direct bolt on, but oh well. I will wait to see what the RTR looks like. It probably wont be much different.

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Yea i was reading it awhile ago. It kind of turns me off that its not a direct bolt on, but oh well. I will wait to see what the RTR looks like. It probably wont be much different.

Yeah I talked to them today. They should be releasing parts in about 3 weeks they said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back