Qa1 front coil overs

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Just want to give a heads up. I just ordered a set of your 175# qa1 front coilovers for 2005-2014. The picture you guys show are of the ones with out the sway bar mount, and I believe use a 14" spring. The ones I received have a sway bar mount and use a 12" spring. It's not a big deal just a little miss leading. I wanted the ones with out the sway bar mount. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining because I got a great deal and will keep the ones sent. Just want to give a heads up as someone else my be a little more disappointed.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
07graygt,

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't even realize the wrong QA1 picture was used for this coil-over setup. I'll get this changed as soon as next week! I just have to give the our Photography guys a heads up and pull a product from Warehouse. Since we're always bringing in new parts, there's a little bit of a line, but I promise you it will be taken care of ASAP!

I'm also willing to setup a return if you're not interested in these coil overs! Just let me know if you change your mind. I don't want you to be stuck with a part you never ordered to begin with!

Also, shoot me a PM with your First/Last name and shipping address when you have a chance. At the very least I'd like to send you some free AM swag for your very helpful feedback and patience!

Shane

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
I'll hang on to the one I have. I've already started putting together. I can't imagine the sway bar mount being that big of a difference in weight which was the main reason for coil overs. Once I get them completely together I could snap a couple of pics if you want.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I would love to see a few installation pics and final installment photos! Post them up whenever you get a chance.

Also, let me know what you think about the coil-overs!

Shane

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back