question about cams

stalker

forum member
Reaction score
hi well i was wondering about your opion on cams ? i like the lope sound so please help me pick one that you think packs the biggest bang for the buck by sound and power. i understand that they are not power cams but lope sound.
1-ford hot rod cams
2-benspeed detroit rocker
3-anderson af-N43T
4-anderson af-N33L
now i have not been able to hear any anderson cams so i dont know to much on those but if you could take some time and give your opion. thanks mike
it on a 05 gt 5-speed

Last edited:

Manny

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Brenspeed Detroid Rocker S/C cams. I was able to compare them with the Ford cams on another car. The Ford cams sounded louder than the DR, but they are more expensive and I actually like the sound of the DR better. As far as increase HP, the DR S/C should increase HP (according to Brenspeed), but I made several mods to the car, so I don't know if the HP increase I saw was partially due to the cams or not.

Torch Red GT

forum member
Reaction score
For the most power if you dont want to change valve springs is the comp cams nsr stage 2's but they hardly have a lope. If you want mostly sound then probably the detroit rockers.

Nastystang06

forum member
Reaction score
comp spr stage two blower cams... sound awsome on mine and I don't have the blower on yet and had insane power gains... only tell with btt dyno tho lol

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
searchr.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nope... now there is only one.....

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hi well i was wondering about your opion on cams ? i like the lope sound so please help me pick one that you think packs the biggest bang for the buck by sound and power. i understand that they are not power cams but lope sound.
1-ford hot rod cams
2-benspeed detroit rocker
3-anderson af-N43T
4-anderson af-N33L
now i have not been able to hear any anderson cams so i dont know to much on those but if you could take some time and give your opion. thanks mike
it on a 05 gt 5-speed

DynoCamChart-2.jpg

tigerhonaker

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back