Question about Roush R2300 675HP Supercharger - Phase 3 Kit (11-14 GT)

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Does the Roush R2300 675HP Supercharger - Phase 3 Kit (11-14 GT) come with everything I need to install on a completely stock 2013 GT?

Are there any supporting mods or upgrades needed other than what comes in the kit?

Thanks,
Marc

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
The Roush R2300 Phase 3 kit comes everything you need to make this system run properly on your 2013 GT. It even includes a fuel pump booster, fuel injectors, and 110mm MAF to support the extra power.

The only thing you'll need need is a custom tune to have this setup run properly. Also, I do want to mention your factory clutch won't last too long if you like to drive the car aggressively (who doesn't??).

Let me know if you have more questions about this setup!

Shane

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
The web page says that Roush will flash the control module. Can you tell me if that should be "safe" enough for light/moderate driving to get the car somewhere for a tune? Or is it better than that and a dyno tune is recommended for max performance?

As far as the clutch goes, I was way ahead of you on that one. LOL

Thanks for the help.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot the Roush kit comes with a flash device. Their tune will be plenty safe to use. However, keep in mind the tune is written for a completely stock GT. If you have LT's, then you'll need to take it easily until you can have a custom tune written.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Shane

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back