Radiator cover

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Looking for a full width radiator cover for an 05-09 Mustang and was wondering what you had. I have the CDC extensions but they are garbage. I'd prefer a single piece. All I've found so far on other sites are a piece from Bangastang (Who I prefer not to deal with) and a $400+ carbon fiber cover.

I like dealing with you but I really dislike your website. I tried to search but kept getting some stupid flashing popup ad screwing with my ability to navigate the drop down submenus. I haven't looked at popup ads in 5 years and normally avoid any site that uses them.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Interested as well. I actually ordered a Trufiber CF cover and fitment was terrible, so it was returned.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for a full width radiator cover for an 05-09 Mustang and was wondering what you had. I have the CDC extensions but they are garbage. I'd prefer a single piece. All I've found so far on other sites are a piece from Bangastang (Who I prefer not to deal with) and a $400+ carbon fiber cover.

I like dealing with you but I really dislike your website. I tried to search but kept getting some stupid flashing popup ad screwing with my ability to navigate the drop down submenus. I haven't looked at popup ads in 5 years and normally avoid any site that uses them.

Interested as well. I actually ordered a Trufiber CF cover and fitment was terrible, so it was returned.

We don't offer a full length one at the moment. Not sure why you were having problems with the web site. Naturally, I'm on it everyday and have never seen a pop up in the 5 years I've been with the company. I'll let the IT guys know though.

I have never used the drop down menu myself. I just click on "Exhaust" and let the page bring up all of the sub menus for whatever section I'm looking at.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Jarrod,
Click on the link in your signature (latemodelrestoration.com) and wait for 5 seconds while looking at the dropdown menu across the top of the page.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Are you talking about this?

webpage.jpg

The area i put the red box around.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Took me a couple tries but I caught it. Damn ads (different ones) flashing at the top of the page every 5 seconds. Instead of enticing me to shop more, it stopped me from looking any further for the item I came looking for.

I'm using Firefox with AdBlock Plus so almost all popups are blocked.

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
WOW, I have never seen that. I mainly use google chrome, but I still use firefox as well. Do the ads say anything, or is it just a shadow box? I have never seen that before. I just saved your picture and sent it over to my IT guys.

Does it do it on all the pages, or just the home page?

EDIT: I see what the problem is. That is not an add. Something is wrong with the picture.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Just the home page. It's too quick to fully read it (like subliminal type advertising) but that one appears to be an ad for a clutch.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The scrolling box on our homepage is being shifted for some reason on your end.

Your picture.
messeduphomepage.jpg

It wont do it on my end though. Doesnt matter if im on firefox, IE, or google chrome.

My picture.
homepage.jpg

Its not pop up ads though. Its part of what should be our homepage.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Hold the Ctrl button and roll your scroll wheel. The page is centered on my screen but it's not full size due to my monitor size and screen settings. That isn't an issue.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
When I zoom in and out it, doesn't change the home page for me. It simply gets larger or smaller.

I can tell your page is centered, but for some reason its pushing our scroll page up and to the left for you. I have maxed my screen size out, and restored it down trying to get mine to do the same thing yours is doing. I have sent your picture over to one of the IT guys to see if he has any idea as to why its doing this.

This is the first time anyone has ever said anything about it. Let me see if they can lend me a helping hand.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
That shadow ad you see at the top left is the popup I'm talking about. It flashes and disappears every 5 seconds.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Its not a pop up ad. That is part of our web site. Its a scroll box that should be in the middle of the page. It will scroll 8 different boxes. Some will show a clutch kit like your shadow box does, then it will scroll on to the next one which might be a CAI, or valve covers, and so on.

Look at post # 9. I posted your photo with our scroll box being pushed out of position, and then I posted a screen shot of how I see my home page, with the scroll box in its correct position.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Brian, it's not a pop-up. You've got something on your end messing with the javascript from their page that's being executed client side.

See attached screenshot of what your clutch ad looks like here. It's your average, typical revolving banner ad where a new ad takes the place of the old every 5-10 seconds.

Also, I'm looking for the same full-width radiator cover, damn it.

Attachments

• dump_01.jpg
    dump_01.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 18

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Yup, I disabled AdBlock Plus on that page and it works normally. Sorry for all the confusion.

Rasmus, if you can't find the radiator cover then it doesn't exist. :headscratch:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back