Rear mess

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i have a 2010 white mustang with black stripes on the side.
Idk if anyone else with a white mustang is having this problem on the rear of the car. I cleaned it just 2 days ago and it had a real nice shine to it, and just today afternoon i look at it and the front and side are still looking good but the rear keeps becoming a huge mess just a couple days after cleaning it. and the weird part is, that it's ONLY the rear of the car that gets the mess every time i clean it.

side note: i dont drive on muddy roads, or roads that have debri getting on everyone's car.

any kind of special wax or wash i can use to repel dirt and crap like that?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
No way black stripes? How much power do those bitches add? Anyway if you cover your car in duct tape no dirt will touch it.. Problem solved!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by "mess"? Like regular dirt, or is it a fine black dust? I usually get a thin layer of brake dust on my car after I clean it and take it out for a drive. It's normal. Best thing to clean it with is a California Duster. Just wipes right off. It's unavoidable unless you buy ceramic brake pads. These usually lower the amount of brake dust you get on your car.

Maybe even get some mud flaps?

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
What do you mean by "mess"? Like regular dirt, or is it a fine black dust? I usually get a thin layer of brake dust on my car after I clean it and take it out for a drive. It's normal. Best thing to clean it with is a California Duster. Just wipes right off. It's unavoidable unless you buy ceramic brake pads. These usually lower the amount of brake dust you get on your car.

Maybe even get some mud flaps?

yea its more of black dust. and its not just on the bumper on the rear, because i would understand that but its like all over the rear of the car. like, bumper, trunk and spoiler. idk how it gets up there lol ill take a pic and show, its kind of funny

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
its your exaust... all cars develop a low-pressure area behind the car at speed. Because your exhaust dumps behind your car, you get deposits on your rear.

Pretty basic really...

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
its your exaust... all cars develop a low-pressure area behind the car at speed. Because your exhaust dumps behind your car, you get deposits on your rear.

Pretty basic really...

oh okay, sounds likely. alright thanks man, yea i guess it is basic, but i didnt think of it lol but thanks

Back