recaro seats

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If it is a car that multiple people drive, power seats are nice (with memory) but on my mustang, I only change the seat position when I am vacuuming the interior.

I am perfectly happy with a manual seat as long as you can adjust more than just the fore/aft and seat back angle.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
If it is a car that multiple people drive, power seats are nice (with memory) but on my mustang, I only change the seat position when I am vacuuming the interior.

I am perfectly happy with a manual seat as long as you can adjust more than just the fore/aft and seat back angle.

If you can't adjust the up/down, ur dead in the water right there.

Having said all that, the heated /powered / leather seats in my 2011 Fusion are a hell of a lot better than the ones in my 2010 mustang. Firmer support, both on your rear end + back. Plus the fusion has the rapid heat seats, so you have a high / low heat setting.

Joe88xj

forum member
Reaction score
I paid big bucks for the 15+ Ford Performance Recaro seats for my 08 and they are far superior to the OEM power and heated seats. I am a big guy and they have excellent support for my back.

fR3zz0V.jpg
beautiful seats!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back