Requesting Corbeau feedback

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on Corbeau TRS seats. I was going to get the LG1's a few years ago but I backed off when I started 2nd guessing the look. I sat in a pair of TRS's awhile back. I'm 5'7, 38" chest, 155-160lbs, and a waist of 32-33ish. I'm fine if they are a little tight, I just want to make sure they fit. I'm a small guy so can't imagine they won't but you never know.

Also, any pics of any Corbeau seats in your S197 would be appreciated.

Thanks!

saleen07gt

forum member
Reaction score
I bought the LG1s in leather, never sat in them before I bought them. They look great,are light but they do not fit comfortably to me. I'm 6'2" and 195 lbs with 33" waist, my torso fits well but sides of my legs are very uncomfortable, is probably worse because of distance between clutch and gas pedals, automatic cars might be more comfortable.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered about the fit of Corbeau seats. I wear either a 34 or 36 waist for jeans but they have to be an athletic fit. I am really big in the upper torso, 6'2" 235lbs and do not fit well in the Focus RS Recaros. I fit in the mustang Recaros but I feel like I am a weekend of bad food choices away from not fitting in those.
Most of the Corbeaus list up to a 36" or 38" waist but for me it is the shoulders and thighs that are more of an issue.
Does anyone have a set of wide corbeau seats? How is the fit?

07 Boss

Reaction score
Here's mine. Or one of mine in my closet/office. Little disappointed with the arm rests but she rolls well and has good adjustability. 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back