Residential Solar???

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
The price per kw is pretty competitive.

My wife and I didn't want the debt so we have been attacking the loan. It should be paid off in a few months.

There are places that do solar loans, some are big time cheaters, others are pretty fair. Sounds like you know how to shop around so good luck!

Snakethat

forum member
Reaction score
I hadn't much thought about getting a loan for them and haven't researched the idea. Im certain that ur right marble and there are some none ethical places that want to give loans out that are unfair.

How long have you had your set up?

Are you glad you did it

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
I hadn't much thought about getting a loan for them and haven't researched the idea. Im certain that ur right marble and there are some none ethical places that want to give loans out that are unfair.

How long have you had your set up?

Are you glad you did it

I've had it one year and yes I'm happy with it. I haven't had any issues at all. My break even is right around 3 years.

You can get a HELOC, a personal loan, a line of credit and then there are specific loans for solar. Or pay cash.

I do not like debt so I got the line of credit with no pay off penalty. It had the best interest rate and no up front cost. Some people get loans with 10 year plus pay off dates and pay interest etc for 10 years but that's not what I wanted to do.

Some places when I was researching loans were straight up scams. Buyer beware.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back