Retractable License Plate Holder - Show N Go 400U

Status
Not open for further replies.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Honestly I can't tell you, I've never installed one. One of my co-workers with a 06 attached it under the bumper though easily (so he said).

It is a universal kit and not for use with just Mustangs though.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
You drill three holes and insert expanding rubber nut-serts. It mounts fairly solid for what it is. I like mine a lot would definitely recommend.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Cam, thanks for meeting up with me today. It was great to meet you in person. Knowing what I know about you after all these years on the forums supports my first impression face-to-face. You seem to be an outstanding young man.

I already installed the mount. I can't mount it the way the instructions say, since I mounted in on the splitter, not the bumper. It looks great, but I may need to use soome strong adhesive to reinforce the screws that are just tapped in. I'll get some pics up when its done.

Thanks for the great deal too!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Marc,

As I said, it's always enjoyable to put names to faces in regards to the forum. Thanks for the compliment and the feeling was mutual - it was nice to meet you too!

You sure didn't waste any time with getting it put on the new ride (which is absolutely badass btw). Yeah I would definitely reinforce that thing as much as possible to be safe. You are welcome for the deal, glad you were able to take advantage of it before going to Amazon, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back