Roush TVS

usafimj

Reaction score
What do you guys use to lower the boost for stock motors? How much boost will it make once you lower the boost? I know I'll need colder plugs and GT500 fuel kit.

Last edited:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What do you guys use to lower the boost for stock motors? How much boost will it make once you lower the boost? I know I'll need colder plugs and GT500 fuel kit.

Either steeda underdrive pulleys installed with the kit or a 3.47" pulley from Carmen Goudy. The steeda's will get you around 9 psi boost and 440 RWHP. The Carmen 3.47" will get you around 11 psi and about 480 RWHP easily. Or you can run a V10 water pump pulley and 90mm idler leaving the stock blower pulley on and using your factory balancer pulley instead of the one that comes in the TVS kit and make around 13 psi and 500+ RWHP!

These are the options we have tested. I really recommend the GT500 fuel system and spark plugs. Let me know how much power you want to make and ill get you a package deal!

usafimj

Reaction score
With the custom 3.47" pulley will a different belt be need or will additional pullies be needed to take up belt slack.

What would the price be for the Roush TVS s/c, Carmen 3.47" pulley, GT500 fuel kit, spark plugs, and tune? What about shipping to 73110?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back