RTR side stripe

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Chris - Is it possible to get just the RTR side stripe in gloss black and not the whole package? I have the twinturbo50.com decals on the hood so dont want the whole package. If so, please send me a price.

Also, is the boss gloss black roof wrap made from 3M vinyl?

Thanks - Sean

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Chris - Is it possible to get just the RTR side stripe in gloss black and not the whole package? I have the twinturbo50.com decals on the hood so dont want the whole package. If so, please send me a price.

Also, is the boss gloss black roof wrap made from 3M vinyl?

Thanks - Sean

COYO TT,

The RTR decals only come in a package, unfortunately. We can't separate them, because we don't receive them individually, either. If I could separate them, I definitely would! Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Boss gloss black roof wrap is made from top quality 3M vinyl! We only use the best vinyls for any of our decals, to get the longest lasting, most durable decals possible.

If there's anything else I can help with, just let me know!

Shane

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
is the roof vinyl the 3m 1080 scotchprint or is it the old 3m vinyl? any and all info is what I am looking for on this also? What size sheet is it or is it a direct cut piece that needs to be stretched to fit and trimmed?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back