Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_3873.jpg
    IMG_3873.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 62

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
Thats not how it works... this isnt ebay.

I guess I am still unable to read the - Stickies

Cost me with tax and shipping approximately $800

First $400.00 or best offer - PM me so I get notified by email. I won't be checking this post very often.

If no offer by 10/16/15 - It gets cut up and scrapped. I would like to see some one get it. It is a well thought out piece but - It is what it is - Either sold or scraped -

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
Nice piece for sure, I have the same unit in my 07. Someone should grab this at the price! GLWS

cheers
Ed

Thanks fast ED =

I have had several requests for shipping costs.

It will ship standard carrier strapped to a pallet - $105.00 flat fee. I'll eat the remaining balance within 48 States.

Would prefer not to hassle with the pallet & shipping even though we have items Shipping every day by common carrier. Local sale would be preferred.

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
if no one takes it and you want to ship to NYC, I may take it

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
too bad this isnt track legal.

Check the above links please for complete roll bar info.

Yes - This isn't a full spec SCCA / NASA cage but if you want Roll over, improved side protection and the ability to actually use your car on the street also giving you access for a proper harness to be used in conjunction with or without a race seat, it would be difficult to improve upon. I don't recommend a full cage in any street driven vehicle. Flesh and steel tubing don't mix well in every day life - Having to wear a helmet every time you get into your car might be a pain for most.

Last edited:

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
if no one takes it and you want to ship to NYC, I may take it
I already had an offer from your area - He was first - I still would prefer a local pick up so I don't have to hassle with the shipping or eat the balance of the shipping costs. If there is no local sale by 10/16/15, the first offer gets it and if that fall though the next. That's only fair. Shipping to New York, Oregon or any where else in the lower 48 is only a few dollars different - Stile a PIA.

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
im going to have to drop out, ran into an unexpected expense today. rebuilding my supercharger a few months ahead of schedule

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
im going to have to drop out, ran into an unexpected expense today. rebuilding my supercharger a few months ahead of schedule

No problem - Not a fun project - Sometimes easier to farm the work out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back