S197 Steering Wheels, S197 Grills, S197 LCA's, 11+ Door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickk678

forum member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I apologize I don't ship stuff often, so listing everything as "+ shipping" as I will need to go buy a box and get a quote from UPS (those of you interested if you want to tell me the cost, I'll accept it likely).

Everything listed has less than 30k miles, most of it much less than that. It's been stored in my basement for the past few years, and after moving over Thanksgiving decided I needed to purge a bit. Let me know if you want more detailed pictures of anything and I'll be happy to oblige.

FYI, I haven't sold many parts on S197, but I have purchased 2 cars and can share those reviews if necessary!

All located in Metro Detroit (zip 48178 - South Lyon)

05 base steering wheel - $25 + shipping
05 premium steering wheel - $40 + shipping
05 faux gas cap (new) - $15 + shipping
05 silverhorse honeycomb decklid - $25 + shipping
05 8 bar lower grill (new) - $25 + shipping I can't remember the brand, but it's generic
05 stock gt front grill w/ fogs, black pony - $25 + shipping
05 saleen s/c heat exchanger - $25 + shipping
S197 hotpart LCA + relo brkts - $75 + shipping
11+ premium door panes - $150 + shipping

The door panels I scored (what I thought) was a smoking deal on Craigslist for $300 about 4 years ago. Here we are in 2018, and I still haven't fitted them up. One of the doors has the sub in it, both have the speaker rings. They are in awesome shape and if they don't sell in this spring I'll probably give another shot at retrofitting. I really don't want to haul the panels to UPS to box up, but will if someone is that interested I will.
For those interested in the LCA's - they came with the last car I bought off here, which at the time had ~25k miles (and they were not on the care when I picked it up).

Last edited:

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got any better/closer pictures of that premium steering wheel?

TA28

Reaction score
I take the grill with the fog lamps. how do you want to get paid also shipping thanks chris

nickk678

forum member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I'll try to run up to UPS tomorrow and get quotes on everything - didn't think there would be so much interested. Last right of refusal is as follows:
Premium wheel + faux cap - Badd GT (here's more pics too - found some nicks when taking more pics on the 3 o clock side - think my kids hit it with something. price down to $30 + shipping)
heat exchanger - automatt
black2009v6 - decklid panel
07gts197 - door panels
ta28 - grill + fog lamps

Sorry again I don't ship stuff much so don't have any idea what this stuff costs (when I try to plug estimates for weight/box size/zip codes into UPS some of this is saying ~$60 which I can't believe, so want to stop at the store to get a better estimate).

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If the other guy backs out on the premium wheel I'll take it.

TA28

Reaction score
hi nick now rush on shipping grille will be in 40ish range I think to nys 12575. thanks chris

Rich Osmond

Reaction score
I will take the Lower control arms and relocation brackets if they are still available. Please I'M me at 409-392-6434. Many thanks

Insaneba

Reaction score
I pm'ed him too, let him know he has a list of guys waiting on a reply. Hopefully we all get fixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back