Saleen series VI install help?

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can post some pics of the thermostat housing and related plumbing on an 05' or 06'. I am installing a saleen supercharger on my 07' this coming weekend and I need to see how all of these hoses are routed. Why couldn't they just redesign the water crossover for these instead of reverting the cooling system? By the way, this site kicks ass, as do all of it's members.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hotairgypsy

forum member
Reaction score
i am getting ready to do the installation so just printed them out to help myself...thanks

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. I think the diagram in the last one should be most helpful. Everyone I know thinks I am nuts for attempting this install. I can't wait to crack the throttle for the first time when it is done. I have noticed that a lot of you are running smaller pullies and cold air kits with custom tunes from JDM. I have heard a lot of conflicting information on how much boost is safe with the stock bottom end. I haven't read any posts about underhood carnage in the forums yet so I think I should be fine with the 3.4 inch pulley. The 235's don't have a prayer!!!!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
3.4 with a good conservative tune should be relitivly safe. JDM tunes have proven to be very safe.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
3.4" pulley - be sure to have a good custom tune and some sort of fuel system upgrade is suggested as it will start to run lean above 5500 RPM.

Back