See you in a couple of years!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Until you price the cost of living, a raise isnt really a raise when moving out there. Like i said its beautiful to visit but no way in hell id ever recommend moving there.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, raise will probably cover your cost of living increase. Quickly figure out how far six figures doesn't get you here

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Until you price the cost of living, a raise isnt really a raise when moving out there. Like i said its beautiful to visit but no way in hell id ever recommend moving there.

Yep, raise will probably cover your cost of living increase. Quickly figure out how far six figures doesn't get you here

Absolutely... I've done my homework. I'm not one to go into something, especially something as big as moving my family to California blindly.

James I imagine your reasoning has something to do with politics and the liberals.. I get that, but to be honest, I'm going to live my way of life regardless. Nothing I do currently is against any laws or voted against so I don't feel I have to worry about that. Nothing says this is permanent.

I've researched cost of living and I can say that my company's headquarters is in California so I know they know how much it costs to live there. If worst comes to worst and they were gonna try to pull a fast one on me I would call that out.

Back