Site Banner?

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
Just wondering why this forum still has the default "vBulletin" as the banner for the forums.... figured it might say s197forum or something. I'm sure someone could make a banner for you guys pretty easily.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hahaha.gif

searchr.jpg

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
Good to know, as for telling me to "search" well, here is the search results and I can tell you I got one result.... Mine. Thanks for being a smart ass though ;-)
picture.php

IDC if you can't see the results but none of them have to do with the site banner except mine

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to know, as for telling me to "search" well, here is the search results and I can tell you I got one result.... Mine. Thanks for being a smart ass though ;-)

IDC if you can't see the results but none of them have to do with the site banner except mine

:lol: chill the fuck out, I was showing u the skin without the Vbulletin logo.

I just used that as I have it hosted. I'll give u pass for being a douche and not understanding the pic and gif combination.

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
I can't see the .gif... on a govt computer. Probably should have waited till i could see it eh?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Dave, can we get a version of that site banner on the standard color skin? I find the alternate skin more difficult to read and prefer the standard, boring black type on light blue background.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brian

I don't have the entitlement to make that change. Only Kimmer can AFAIK

I'll PM him.

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
Dave, can we get a version of that site banner on the standard color skin? I find the alternate skin more difficult to read and prefer the standard, boring black type on light blue background.

Agreed.

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
He can most certainly be an asshole sometimes but I usually laugh at the expense of others when he posts. Hadn't had it pointed at me until what I assumed was a picture telling me to use the search function since that seems to be a common reply from most people with high post counts around this forum.

O Well....I guess I could always go back to AFM where everyone is still asking about what CAI is uber awesome and everyone raving about Bama tunes...... Nothing against Bama tunes or anything but jesus... get off their nuts.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. I don't think you're an asshole in spite of what others say.
aaf_pfft.gif

smileyworship.gif

Sure Brian.

Typically it's the new members who fail to take the time to learn how the board works and ASSume that it's like all the others and post away like they own the place. This type seem to consider the gentle "directions" I give them make me an asshole.

Most come around if they "get it"

The mods intention is to keep the board true to its roots.

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
Paradox I'm sure afm would welcome you back lol.

I'm sure they would too but like I said... Not trying to go back to "omg my jlt cai totally makes 2 more rwhp than your C&L CAI" or my favorite..... "omg i added octane booster to my car and i swear my v6 beat this GT today by like... 3 bus lengths".

Stkjock... i liked the suddle "ASS" in ASSume.... it was nice :highfive:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back