So, What Did You Do This Weekend?

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In my continuing quest to get a real heating system in the house (hot water radiant floor) I need to get everything in the house OUT of the house to put down the new floor. It’s going on a concrete slab, so the entire floor of the house will rise by 1 ½”. Since I have to live here during the process, I’m going to be working kind of room by room, and this is what I started on Friday morning – the spare bathroom.
Friday morning
DSC01670.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

Now
DSC01954.jpg

When it goes back together it’s going to have this in the room.
100_0488.jpg

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In floor heat is great, I helped my cousin install his in the basement and main floor. I want to build a garage and put it in the floor, that would be badass.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
very nice. my friends neighbor has that everywhere. and i mean everywhere. he even has it in the driveway and under the sidewalk outside the house so he doesnt have to shovel snow. he just opens a valve and lets the heat "shovel" for him

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's my plan also, plus the new garage when it goes up. The driveway needs to get paved anyways because I live on a hill. One section will end up 13 degrees and the other almost 19. The Saleen tends to 'spit' a little gravel trying to get up those.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm diggin' the tub. Floor's neato too, but the tub.....just make sure to have an adequately sized hot water heater for it. Voice of experience.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back