Stalling in neutral

NicktheLegit

Reaction score
Hi all. 2011 GTCS. Been having an issue recently with my car stalling while idling or when coasting in neutral. Not sure what is causing this but it seems to only happen shortly after start up in the morning. No codes.
My troubleshooting as consisted of: intake cleaning up to and including the TB, MAF inspection, battery disconnect to maybe reset the ECU (idk if that's how that works), inspected a couple spark plugs (nothing to note), and added a bottle of fuel injector cleaner.
My ideas going forward were to install some kind of flash tune and swap the coil packs. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
My car does this intermittently as well. On clutch in, rpm's will drop to around 500, hang there for a second or two then stall out. Cleaning my air filter seemed to lessen it from happening, but not completely.
Pretty sure mine started happening after long tubes and the accompanying tune. Did you do anything to the car recently?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I had that issue for a short period back when I had my Bullitt. I had just gotten a new tune for the blower and it would stall out sometimes. I called my tuner and told him, he said it was the 'dashpot' setting and he emailed me a revised tune that afternoon. Was perfect after that.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
Bamatunes tried 5 revisions to get rid of it and Palm Beach Dyno had 4 revisions and couldn't get rid of it.
Maybe I need to look into what software I need so I can modify my own tune.

Back