Steeda 2010 GT Front Aero Spolier

S

SteedaMike

We are just finishing with development and are now moving forward into production of our 2010 Mustang front splitter.

Like our previous splitters this piece will enhance front aerodynamics and produce downforce at high speeds. In the next 30 days we should have a rear spoiler ready to match it.

Here are some pictures. These pictures are of the final prototype piece but photo-shopped for color only.
The piece on the car had a primer gray finish and rather than painting it over and over again we used photoshop to give everyone an idea what it would look like finished.

The first series of pictures shows the splitter done to match the red color of the vehicle it was installed on.
We also changed the color of the rocker panels and rear lower trim panel to match.

2010_Splitter_31.jpg

2010_Splitter_2b1.jpg

2010_Splitter_1b1.jpg

This next series of pictures show the splitter painted black to match the factory rocker panels and rear lower trim.

2010_Splitter_3_Black1.jpg

2010_Splitter_2_Black1.jpg

2010_Splitter_1_Black1.jpg

Your feedback is appreciated!

**Thanks to SteedaGus for this Steeda news update**

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
definitely keep it black! I love it but I have never liked the painted front spoilers.

Cant wait to see the rear!

S

SteedaMike

definitely keep it black! I love it but I have never liked the painted front spoilers.

Cant wait to see the rear!

I gotta agree, especially in this comparison. Black is the way to go.

We're all looking forward to the back...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back