Steeda 775 HP Q Series Mustang & Steeda at SEMA!

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Tiger, pretty sure those are 20's. Those wheels may not fit exactly, the offsets may be wrong, but HRE offers multiple inner and outer hoops as well as different offsets on their center spokes to fit most any need. They don't come cheap though, they're one piece wheels will set you back about $3600 per set before tires.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Have to respectfully disagree here, all black wheels never look good on anything but an all black car and even then it's not the best option in my opinion.

I dig the Green with Black. But I also love the black/black/black. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-11-08-36-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-11-08-36-30.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tiger, pretty sure those are 20's. Those wheels may not fit exactly, the offsets may be wrong, but HRE offers multiple inner and outer hoops as well as different offsets on their center spokes to fit most any need. They don't come cheap though, they're one piece wheels will set you back about $3600 per set before tires.

Kyle,

I should have worded my post better.

I just wanted to know if the exact same design HRE wheels were also available for the S-197 Mustangs ???

Also were they 20" and what were the front & rear widths ???

If the M/T SC-5 wheels don't work for my 08 Bullitt Mustang when I have the Larger M/T Street Comp tires installed.

I am going to possibly bite the bullet cost wise and get a super nice set of wheels.

Have been researching them for months now and have not made any decision.

Of course that will or should be over on the Wheel area of S-197 for discussion.

Terry

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Gotcha. My point was that if that exact set didn't fit, the combination of hoops available from HRE means that one should exist out there for you somewhere even if it's not something currently sitting on a shelf.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. My point was that if that exact set didn't fit, the combination of hoops available from HRE means that one should exist out there for you somewhere even if it's not something currently sitting on a shelf.
Kyle,

We be on the same page for sure on the HRE wheels.

I'm going to wait until I get the M/T new larger tires installed and see how that goes.

If it is unacceptable to me then I'm probably going to do another Wheel Thread.

On it I'm going to list some of the Higher Cost Racing Light Weigh Racing wheels.

That might give me something to go on before I make any final decision.

Some of those wheels I have looked at run like $1,800.00 dollars each.

Then some are like in the $1,000.00 dollar range.

Before I place that order if in fact I do I'm going to do a lot of research.

Thanks for your posts.

Terry

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The wheels are available in 20”and 22” diameters….with a staggered wheel fitment — 9.5” front width and 11” width at the rear.

We are currently working out the details to supply these wheels.

Best Regards,

TJ

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Would not have guessed those were 22x11's in the rear. Fit the car pretty well actually.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back