Steeda rocks!

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Over my many years of Mustang ownership, I've made no secret of my admiration for Steeda products & have purchased more than a few items from them.

There have been a few missteps w/various sales people but the higher ups @ Steeda have always reached out to me to try & make it right.

Well, I finally decided it was time to do some lowering mods on my '09 GT500. I had long been considering several kits from some of Steeda's competitors but after some final thought and a Steeda sale on some of the items I was going to purchase, I decided to forgo the packaged kits and instead buy the pieces from Steeda, a company whose quality & craftsmanship I trust.

Late Sunday evening I began the ordering process but forgot I needed the site discount code. I PM'd TJ @ 911p EST and @ 1039p EST, TJ responded w/the code. Did I mention it was Sunday night? That's some pretty dang good service there. Hats off to TJ for his responsiveness! His response saved me almost $20. (Some of your competitors won't even answer the phone or PM's!)

And today I got a phone call from Steeda to alert me that my package was being shipped today. A phone call! Not an email or text, a real live person who actually wanted to speak w/me & then thanked me for my purchase. There's some more great service.

Heck, I got half a mind to drive down to Pompano and let them do the dang install.

2 thumbs up to Steeda!
Lee

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We appreciate your feedback & happy to help ... no matter what time!

When you are ready to bring it down, where happy to help :)

TJ

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Lemme add to this a bit more.

Today, in the mail, I rec'd. a "Thank You" card from Steeda, specifically, Frank Stoddard, the sales associate. That's pure class.

It appears that Steeda has put to rest the old complaints I had about their customer attention & satisfaction & I'll be buying from them again!
Lee

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back