Still curious about air suspension?

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
You won't regret it once you get one..... a win win for sure..I'm short and I can even reach the top of the car when completely aired out!hehehehe works perfect for washing the car...
GOD do I want one of these setups! Good shit Jeremy!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing my video! I loved the ride quality and I drove the car for an hour or so over many different roads with various pavements. I wouldn't hesitate to pick one of these kits up. Wish I had the funds for one.

Last edited:

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm on Air Lift now as well. There is no down side. The handling is better than I was accustomed to with my Koni - Eibach setup, ride quality is also better (if you choose to soften the dampers), and the ride height adjustability is too much fun. It's an impromptu photoshoot every time I park! Here's a random shot from dinner tonight:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a question.

As I understand it, ride height is adjustable via the PSI of the airbags and the limit is determined by the threaded stops on the strut. Is the effective "spring rate" adjustable by PSI as well? I understand there is damping adjustability, but I'm just wondering how one can maintain a ride height of x-inches while adjusting spring rate (if at all).

Thanks.

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
I have a question.

As I understand it, ride height is adjustable via the PSI of the airbags and the limit is determined by the threaded stops on the strut. Is the effective "spring rate" adjustable by PSI as well? I understand there is damping adjustability, but I'm just wondering how one can maintain a ride height of x-inches while adjusting spring rate (if at all).

Thanks.

Yes air pressure will change spring rate. The more psi, the higher the spring rate for example. You can fine tune the height with the threaded style strut.

So if you wanted more spring rate at a lower ride height, you can just change the length of the strut.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back