Street Wars at Etown on March 12th

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I actually was near going to Atco today. Had a couple of things come up so I couldn't get the car prepped. Then today my son was sick and I had to be around. I did get to the car, changed the oil, washed and dried, gassed her up.

as to E-town - one pass and bye-bye I'd be tossed. :beerchug2:

I got stopped running there 2x at rentals for being too fast in the vert.
I remember when you said they gave you a hard time with not having a roll cage..... But I dont think you would be tossed, maybe bannished to the parking lot lol..... We'll have more days come up soon.... Redfire was saying theres a event coming up in april at atco, S197 should set something up for that....

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well when I say tossed, I mean from racing, so yea I could watch.

as to editing, get windows movie maker - free download and easy to use. for file transfers, if you both have a IM program you could send it direct

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
too bad no one has the vid of the supra grenading its trans and the airbag deploying lol

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
too bad no one has the vid of the supra grenading its trans and the airbag deploying lol
Haha, I was just tellin my bro about that..... Another supra's trans/rear end bites the dust..... That was insane how it deployed the air bag though, goes to show the shock the car went through....

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in for the Atco event in April. I know theres the NMRA event in May, not sure if you guys have the events mixed up?

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
there is the mustang showdown on April 23rd at Raceway Park if anyone is interested. I'll post up the event in another few days in a separate thread.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Damn, wish i coulda been there, still waiting on a Watts link Arm from SPV.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back