Supercharged Mustang GT Vs Supercharged Jeep SRT8

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
looks like he had you on the 3rd race? hard to tell who got the jump on the start though.

Pretty bold of that person filming to stand in between yall on the road? If one of yall got sideways, it could have gotten ugly pretty quick!

travelers

Reaction score
Who is the idiot taking the vidio. Standing in the middle to start a race is one thing but in the middle of the road at speed. Now thats just crazy.:samuri:

I

iNAN3 SOLDi3R

Man old dude is crazy planting himself in the middle of the road like that! He's got bigger nutts than me that is for sure! I'd be behind the guard rail chilling out. Good race though, those SRT8s are no joke!

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Its not just the guy standing in the road thats the idiot, both of the drivers are idiots 2. You lose control or slip for one second and your going to jail for sometime not to mention your taking alot of peoples loved one from them in a harsh way. ITS CALLED VEHICULAR MAN SLAUGHTER

D

dubai_stang

WTF!! Who the fu*k do u think u r!!! Killer were not all retard drivers like u!! I would love to see u try and call us an idiot to our faces!! Its Very easy to write on a website! U Fu*kin Pussy!

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I think your way out of line on this one because I believe you'd be hard pressed to find 5 percent of the people on this website to agree with you. Just look at the posts, everybody that has posted in here has talked about how brave/stupid the guy in the road is. How do you know how I drive? I would never do something as stupid as what you did in that video.

As for what you said about me being a pussy, your doing the same shit. Writing on the internet about how tough you are and how you'd love to see me say that to your face.

Last edited:
D

dubai_stang

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Actually i did read the other comments, and i can’t find any comment abusing me. So for someone to come on the internet and call me an idiot is a direct insult towards me, which i don’t appreciate. Anyway i don’t have time for bickering over such small things. I posted the links for all your enjoyment and that’s all. Conversation terminated.

M

MattD

If you don't care for street racing, just don't read a thread that concerns it. Especially don't post your thoughts about it. The people that do it are going to continue to do it no matter what your thoughts are. The only thing that is going to stop them is a major life-changing event. You can only hope that the event does not involve anyone else losing their life or being seriously injured.

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Don your one person that i expected to be on my side for this one. I was not saying he shouldn't be out street race, i was saying he should be street racing past a guy in the middle of the road. By all means he should be out their tearing other cars up, not humans.

I love street racing and you wont ever hear me say its stupid, just the places or situations some people do it in are dumb.

Thats not the only thread don...
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/kill-stories/78917-recent-kills-4-6-4-a.html
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/kill-stories/76943-charged-06-gt-vs-highly.html
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/kill-stories/74532-rip-blacked-out-terminator.html
And theirs PLENTY that havn't been posted.

Just watch out for people in the road, thats generally a sign to back out of the gas and get on the brakes.

Last edited:

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I never meant for this to get out of hand and it was fine and under control, not to mention over. I was just trying to make you understand the consequences of one slip up, their was an event about a week ago that made me realize what impact any mistake can have on your entire life, that also had to do with what could have been VEHICULAR MAN SLAUGHTER . Obviously 2 people misunderstood what i was saying and i just wanted to clear things up.

Last edited:

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I never meant for this to get out of hand
Holy shitstorm batman... You'd think this was an immigration thread... Ironically, that thread has been pretty tame - at least until Falcon spiced it up with a little goose in his step:shock::onfire:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back