Supercharger installer in socal- need help

SONICBOOST

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yup, it looks like Adam is taken care of me. I knew he would hook me up:victory:

SONICBOOST

In it to win it
Reaction score
Greg at RET said he can get my car in on Monday to do the install...Still waiting to hear back from those guys at ST MOTORSPORTS????

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Greg does great installations and is a very nice guy, great Customer Service.

SONICBOOST

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest, but have you ever tried RET? How can you compare to say who is the best?

I was thinking the same thing, how does anybody know who is the best. Just because someone had a s/c installed there or whatever and it came out nice doesn't mean they are the best tuner... I know Adam knows his shit but that doesn't make him the best :la:

Edit- Greg at Ret does have great customer service. I send the guy emails and I don't know if he is sitting next to his computer or whatever but he responds within minutes...no BS, that might be the deciding factor for me between St and RET. I'm gonna try and call Adam tommorow and if nothing happens it will be RET for me

Last edited:

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
re computer

Have you ever thought to pick up the phone??? I dont live on the computer,I am in the shop working. Make a thread and ask how many people off this forum Ive talked to today alone, let alone yesterday. Everyone is SoCal knows Im not an internet whore. Hell Im still at the shop now and its 8:45pm. Not one phone call from you today, niot on the shop number or my cell and you have both. If it makes you more comfortable to go to RET than go, but stop saying you cant get ahold of me, or Im blowing you off. Ken has pmd you twice in 2 days, and I pmd you today as well. No response on the pms that were sent before this post. Call me now,Ill be at the shop until at least 10pm tonight. Thanks Adam

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I talked to Adam today for 45 minutes and he answered every question I had. That is the reason I will be shipping all my stuff 1800 miles to get it done. If you would read half the stuff about him I did you wouldn't think twice about sending it to him.

P.S. He hasn't done any work for me yet so this is an unbiased statement and is how I feel. Especially since the other 4 companies haven't even returned a phone call yet and it has been 2 weeks.

SONICBOOST

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's all figured, retract my previous statements, called Adam, goin to ST tommorow:party:

Edit- I'm just a pain in the ass

Last edited:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OK I am glad it all worked out sorry about the pm I sent you. I didn't see this post. I will see your car tomarrow I will be hanging there again. You still have my cell number call me anytime if you have questions.

J

JAFO

Have you called Paxton to ask them where the closest shop in your area is

SONICBOOST

In it to win it
Reaction score
Take a look at the Redfire with the big ass whipple on it....it doesn't belong there, Adam made it all work.

:party:

There were so many s197's there, didn't get a chance to look at it but I might take a peek when i pick my car up...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back