Team JDM S197 Boost blow out!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If your looking to get a supercharger for your '05-'09 Mustang, now is the time to do it!! Team JDM is offering incredible price packages and install packages!! Special pricing is going to be offered for Saleen Series VI superchargers, Roushchargers, Roush R2300 TVS superchargers, and Whipple superchargers! These are going to be offered as base supercharger kits and as well with JDM upgrade components and tuning! We understand here at JDM that alot of people looking for superchargers have already started their quest for speed and may have one, two or even several items that may be included in the said supercharger kit. We are ready to negotiate removing parts or replacing parts in the kit to better fit you and your vehicles needs!

So if your interested in adding boost to your S197 Mustang please give a Team JDM sales guy a call today and get information on how to order your blower kit of choice!!

Prices are too low to advertise!
bigwink.gif

I highly suggest anyone who is interested to give us call about pricing or install. We have some really good offers. I can say we are taking $500 off our normal Saleen Stage kits, we have developed a Whipple kit that will yeild 500 RWHP safely for under $7000 which includes and upgraded tensioner arm, 52# injectors, Pre gapped Autolites, and a custom JDM tune! We have also have our Roush TVS blower package available with free shipping for under $7000 also which will yeild 500+ HP at the tires too!! We are offering a nice pacakge for the Roush chargers (smaller M90 units) for under $6000 that will make 410 RWHP! We are offering installations in shop for $600 for a blower kit with out a fuel system and if the pumps are upgraded its only an additional $200 labor time!

So you can safely make 500 HP at the tires and have it installed for under $8000 at Team JDM's facility! Or get a killer price on the package and install it yourself or with a local shop if you cant get to us!

Last edited:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like some good prices, I wish I lived closer so you guys could do the install but I don't have time to come to you guys right now. I could probably handle the install but would rather have someone that has done alot of them and knows the best way of routing everything, also I want it dynotuned by you guys.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like some good prices, I wish I lived closer so you guys could do the install but I don't have time to come to you guys right now. I could probably handle the install but would rather have someone that has done alot of them and knows the best way of routing everything, also I want it dynotuned by you guys.

where are you at? maybe we know of a facility local to you that can honor our pricing!

JimIII

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That would be great, I live in Quincy, IL. I appreciate the help and hopefully I can get a few days off around Christmas since that is the only chance I have to take my car since I am working 90 to 100 hours a week. If not, when this job is over I plan on driving to you guys for some work.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That would be great, I live in Quincy, IL. I appreciate the help and hopefully I can get a few days off around Christmas since that is the only chance I have to take my car since I am working 90 to 100 hours a week. If not, when this job is over I plan on driving to you guys for some work.

Well we may have a driver comming through that area for a car soon. Its my father's cousin who does carry pick up and delivery services for us. He is comming through there possible to pick up a Saleen in South Dakota. Call me when you get a chance to talk about that option. We can also probably set you up with someone near you, let me check my database when i get in to work tommorow. Either way to to shoot me a call....732-780-0880

JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Between the "A" and the "T", Junior. Do not end a sentence with a preposition. Minus 5 points.
:roflmao:

Thanks SD, I ain't never done good in English. Gradeated from South Carolina public schooling.:leghump:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
What are we looking at for a JDM Stage 1, installed at your shop?? PM me please. If I get a free minute tomorrow I will try calling, but that usually isnt likely at work.

Thanks!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have not had a chance during the day to give you a call, hopefully I can get some time to call tomorrow.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have not had a chance during the day to give you a call, hopefully I can get some time to call tomorrow.

guys i dont know if you tried calling yet but you can always reach me here or at my personal email... [email protected] also at tech@teamjdm. I can quote you there, these are going fast and im not sure how much longer we'll be offering the special rates!!!

jimIII

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
guys i dont know if you tried calling yet but you can always reach me here or at my personal email... gayer then [email protected] also at tech@teamjdm. I can quote you there, these are going fast and im not sure how much longer we'll be offering the special rates!!!

jimIII

Fixed it for you jim!

HAHA.

Hey Jim I had a guy at the track in red and white Shelby asking me on a price for a TVS blower. Just a blower, he has a CAI, and yada yada, just wants the blower. can you pm me the price I will tell him.

Last edited:

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
True, PS Back on topic JDM has killer deals on Superchargers NOW!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back