Texas Spring 2015 Event

bullitt 736

Reaction score
I'm judging interest in participation for a Spring 2015 event for Texas. It will probably be April but that is not set in stone.

An organization I belong to organizes a couple of events each year. We have conducted the Texas Bullitt/Mach 1 Shootout and the Bullitt Nationals each year. These events have been around since 2002. Our ultimate goal is a fun weekend and and giving back to a charity. In the past we have donated to Make-a-Wish, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and Boys Republic.

We opened our national event this year to all Mustangs and partnered with the Motor City Round-Up in Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise week. We had a great turnout of Bullitts, Shelby's, Boss's, etc...

The spring event will be open to all Ford vehicles. We plan to have a car show as well as drag racing. Interest will determine the exact format.

In the past, Friday has been arrival day with a possible cruise-in to dinner. Saturday is the big day with the car show and racing.

The Texas event consistently draws participants from out of state and even out of country. It's a laid back weekend and nothing is too serious.

Please post up if you have interest in this event.

Last edited:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where in Texas? I would be interested. I also would like to offer the idea up to a charity as well. We can discuss that in pm's though if you would like.

bullitt 736

Reaction score
Where in Texas? I would be interested. I also would like to offer the idea up to a charity as well. We can discuss that in pm's though if you would like.

Location is not confirmed yet. We've held the event in Lufkin in the past but that could easily change.

PM sent.

Kaylan1521

forum member
Reaction score
Sure would be good to have some badass cars come out and actually run some numbers.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Depending on location I would be down to attend. I think lufkin will let some of us slide a bit on safety requirements as I don't have a cage with my new build.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Is there not a good track in Austin? I have never raced there and we do Houston all the time.

bullitt 736

Reaction score
Depending on location I would be down to attend. I think lufkin will let some of us slide a bit on safety requirements as I don't have a cage with my new build.

That's been my impression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaylan1521

forum member
Reaction score
Lufkin has always treated us well. Also just a little closer for those of us that travel 22 hours to play for one day.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back