Thanks to A.M. for Top-Notch Customer Service

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just wanted to take a second and say thank you again for the outstanding customer service.

:beer:

For the reading audience, I have been working with Matt and a few other guys over the phone and via email on some complications with a couple of purchases, none of which was by any fault of American Muscle. One was relating to a back-ordered part and the other was for some fog lights that were not as advertised.

With regard to the back-ordered part, after literally 2 months of waiting, I reached out to AM to cancel the order. The next day, a rep named Alex let me know that the parts finally came in just after I cancelled the order. I called and spoke to Eric (I believe. May be wrong.) After I explained the situation to him since Alex was not available. I proceeded to make the purchase of the parts and as a courtesy I was extended a very generous discount on the part. The sale price was actually a bit lower than their last known sale price. And they shipped the parts overnight at no extra charge.

Relating to the fog lights, I wasn't to happy because the manufacturer advertised them as "Better Visibility". The fit and ease of install were spot on and they looked great, but there was zero added light contribution, which is what I was looking for given that I removed my factory fog lights for a custom grille. When I talked to the staff at AM about the product and my product review, their team sent me replacement bulbs for the fog lights that are much brighter and higher frequency of light; over night and at no charge.

I have to say, we have some excellent vendors who support our club/forum/addiction... but IMHO American Muscle deserves a special public thank you from me.

Marc Spaz :hi:

Last edited:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Marc,

Thank you very much for posting this thread up and showing your support for AM! We really appreciate the kind words and your patience. I'm glad to have you as another one of our loyal AM customer and I'm excited to do business in the future!

Thanks again and let me know if you ever need any assistance!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back