The Chevy Killer is for sale!

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Accounting for the money I recouped back from all the power adders and parts sales, I figure I'm into this car for around 80K and taking out other motors and systems and just counting exactly what's on the car now, I'd say about 68-70K for what's on it now with NO labor added.

Did GAS dId all the work on it?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nobody did 'all' the work on my car. It's either worth 42 K to someone or isn't. All the rest really doesn't matter. Besides, my car can only be truly appreciated in person. Not to be vain, but I have yet to see a cleaner or more custom S197 yet. There are over 10K in show details alone on my car. There is almost nothing not custom down to every emblem.

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
jh

nobody did 'all' the work on my car. It's either worth 42 K to someone or isn't. All the rest really doesn't matter. Besides, my car can only be truly appreciated in person. Not to be vain, but I have yet to see a cleaner or more custom S197 yet. There are over 10K in show details alone on my car. There is almost nothing not custom down to every emblem.
I tought that GAS did all the work,thats why you have the link there that's all.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd say 75% of the work on my car was done by GAS, 23% by RET Tuning and 2% by ST Motorsports.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I'd say 75% of the work on my car was done by GAS, 23% by RET Tuning and 2% by ST Motorsports.
Wooow.I mean,I see the kind of shit they do on PIMP MY RIDE,They must be pricy.But hey you get what you pay for!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back