THP 76mm kit fully upgraded and custom

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be able to install this on my car as it doesn't pass emissions in CA. This kit is fully upgraded and has a custom MAF pipe and cold air shield that Dave/GI Joe and I have been working on with Jim @ THP. My loss is definately your gain. For pics of a similar kit on Daves car check this thread out http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6537&highlight=daddys+turbo

Included:
-THP single kit $3995.
-Upgraded Garrett GT 76mm bb turbo w/.84 exaust housing $850.
-Upgraded largest intercooler available $700.
-Turbo polished both sides + Jet hot coated on hot side $200.
-Upgraded Tial 44mm wastegate $200.
-Tial 50mm BOV
-Custom polished aluminum cold air shroud $160.
-Custom 3" MAF pipe (no premium here but it is awesome!)
-Hallman evolution pro MBC $125.
-All hot pipes heat wrapped and coated $200. (materials)
-shipping $175
-Tuner delete (-250)
-Injector delete (-250)

Invested $6105.

$4500. Shipped!!
$3995. shipped w/o cold air shield or custom MAF pipe!!

Last edited:

KevinBo6GT

forum member
Reaction score
This is a killer deal..i wish i would be working full time to buy this off you...

Best of luck selling this!

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
What are the mods needed to the car to make this work? does the kit get rid of the cat converters? Where in Norcal are you? pm if you'd like.. interested..

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damn you ryan. Why could'nt you have posted this last month and saved me some $$$?!
wanna let the mandrel MAF pipe go separate?

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
So, what are you going to do instead?
2.8H Mammoth

What are the mods needed to the car to make this work? does the kit get rid of the cat converters? Where in Norcal are you? pm if you'd like.. interested..
You need injectors and a tune. It does get rid of the cats. If you need them you have to buy a single 3" high flow cat. Jim sells them for $100..

damn you ryan. Why could'nt you have posted this last month and saved me some $$$?!
wanna let the mandrel MAF pipe go separate?

Sorry bro. Hind sight is 20/20 indeed. I think that the buyer will want the MAF pipe so I'm not goint to part at this time.

Injected S197

forum member
Reaction score
Its to bad your getting rid of it. Your car would be faster with the turbo. Is the KB CARB legal?

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I want this so bad! I'm going to see if I can get a loan for it LOL.
You need it! It has a large wastegate so you can dial it back to 10# boost and have 450-475 rwhp on an otherwise stock motor. Then you can dial it up w/ a forged short block and make 700+ rwhp.

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm this is going to look mighty purdy under my hood.. great way to intoduce the car whenits up and running again.. Muaah ha ha ha ha ha ha... "I'm back.. Pssssht"

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where have you been hiding lately?
Life.. lol

Been so wrapped up in our wedding plans.... the maintenance on the clubs site.. working on the cobra...(teaming up with Maier racing on some suspension/x-cross write ups) and as much as I love you guys I tried to stay away knowing the more time I was on here I would miss driving the 05.... I have found out so much crooked things about Speed freaks its not even funny.. but that's another story...

The 05 project looks like its about to start up.. I might as well have a sticker made that says "Powered by Ryan" lol His short block, his exhaust, his Turbo...

How are things with you and your family don? Hope things are in good spirits!

Injected S197

forum member
Reaction score
I guess I am a day late. If the sale doesnt happen or the new owner wants to sale it let me know. I now have money in hand.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back