Track Rental @ London Dragway 11-9-14

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Private Rental at London Dragway on Sunday November 9, 2014 from 10am-6pm eastern time.

We will be taking 30 cars and the price is $40 per car, this is prepay ONLY. Anyone interested can now send their payment via Paypal to [email protected]. Payment must be sent as a "GIFT" and please include your username/real name so we will know who is who. Look forward to a great time.

There will be a lane designated for street tires if anyone should show up with them, we will not allow street tires in both lanes.

Last edited:

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered some slicks, so I can finally see what I can wring out of this thing. Got a 12.846 with a crappy 2.xx+ 60' on the 19" street tires.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
We are watching the forecast closely and it seems to change everytime, as of now everything is still a go. The last forecast was for mid 40's and a 20% chance of rain on Sunday. We will keep this thread updated if anything changes. There is a make up day scheduled for the following Sunday but we are aware that will probably not work for everyone.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
The forecast for Sunday is now 50* with a 20% chance of rain. If it stays there I think we will be good!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back