Tranbrake for the 6R80 w Antilag

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Here's the kungfu in a pretty box. This is the antilag and trans brake shown here in a test unit. Retail units will have longer wiring. These units are available for turbo kit customers only at this time.

image-59.jpg

Here's antilag on a stick. You can see I hold the pedal on the two step at 9in of vacuum. When I decided it's time to actually make boost, it's almost immediate.
This is nice for sticks, and autos. Can also be used in roll racing events like the one I was at in "Dallas vs Houston" a few years ago. It's better than brake boosting. Push against the two step and antilag and it's like a rolling transbrake for a stick or auto. Build boost without gaining speed or holding the brakes

2FST-4U

forum member
Reaction score
Looks promising wish this would be available to us Paxton guys soon!! ;-)

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Man if only the transbrake worked! Lmao :evillaugh:
image-60.jpg

onebadgsx

Reaction score
Kinda weird that its not avail to everyone. Seems like if the product is wanted there would be money to be made.....

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
It got fuzzy when we photoshopped the car onto the drag strip, and removed the jackstand :beerdrink:
It was a screen shot on a phone of the video. I didn't have the vid yet, but was sent the screen shot.

First vid is edited. I like the second one better. Not slow motion you can see the wheels carry easier.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back