Transformers: Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
saw that earlier today, surprised me to see Marky Mark...

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome...but so did the last three. I'll still shell out $20 to see it even though I know I'm going to leave the theater pissed off. Fucking Michael Bay.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
watched a review on it and it seems Mark and his daughter (in the movie) live in Texas and buy junk stuff and sells it off for parts. He buys an old 18 wheeler and finds out it is a Transformer. Then the black suits show up.

They are supposed to link it back to the others some how also.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome...but so did the last three. I'll still shell out $20 to see it even though I know I'm going to leave the theater pissed off. Fucking Michael Bay.

sounds about right haha.

This one already has 2 things going for it to make it better than the last 3 movies.

DINOBOTS!

No Shia La Bouf(SP)

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
These movies are nothing but "suck"
Meghan fox was the only thing going for it.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like the premise of the last one? "We don't need you, oh shit, we need you" w lots of fighting. Shit I'll still see it though. Take the boys and spend the day hanging out. Be awesome whether you can pick the plot line apart or not

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I think thats Unicron...in which case they will need all the transformers.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
watched a review on it and it seems Mark and his daughter (in the movie) live in Texas and buy junk stuff and sells it off for parts. He buys an old 18 wheeler and finds out it is a Transformer. Then the black suits show up.

They are supposed to link it back to the others some how also.

Yeah, Wahlberg manages to start ol' Optimus up with a damn car jumper. They needed to find a magic matrix to start him two movies ago. Bay is already fucking us in the trailer.

No Shia La Bouf(SP)

I was definitely confused at not hearing some idiot scream, OPTIMUS!!!! over and over again when the damn robot is three feet from you.

It's been speculated that it's Galvatron as well. Either way, that's just full of fuck too.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score

Yeah. Seeing those ship things "sucking shit up" I assumed Unicron as well. Thought I saw a glimpse of Scourge in there. It's a Transformers movie...meaning I will watch it regardless.

Mr. WHO

forum member
Reaction score
Its Unicron, sucking shit up. The one walking in front is most def Galvatron. He is the new and improved Megatron, has his spark, but is more ruthless. Hes the guy that turns into the big ass gun from the cartoons and you see a bit of that in the trailer.

Ill see it, but Im sure itll be screwed. Prime and Grimlock get along like Galvatron(Megatron) and Starscream, if you read the comics when you were a kid.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
These movies are nothing but "suck"
Meghan fox was the only thing going for it.

43780905.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back