Tupelo Cruise 3/13

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Isn't March the 3rd month???.....................I'm confused.

I might have to take a road trip.

MrFarmdog

Reaction score
Yes this event is on March 13th! Eagle can you change the title?

MrFarmdog

Reaction score
I thought I would post up another update. We plan to have about 60 cars from Memphis heading down together. There are also caravans coming down Natchez Trace, from Birmingham and up from Jackson, MS. This should be a great event! Please let us know if anyone is planning on attending!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I'll say it again...I am there!!!...LOL...

Coming from the Shoals, not sure if we take the Trace or 45 south from Corinth....

MrFarmdog

Reaction score
Hey everyone

This event is next weekend and I thought I would post up some last minute info. For complete details go to www.tupelocruise.com

UPDATE ON THE SHOW AND SHINE FEES!
Thanks to a recent generous commitment from our sponsors we are now able to open up the Show and Shine portion of the event for FREE! For those of you who paid for the event already you will receive a refund for the cost of the show and shine. Also we have adjusted the handling fees to include $1 per banquet ticket purchased. So if you purchase one ticket you will be charged $1 handling fee. If you purchase 2 tickets you will be charged $2, etc.
The total amount refunded will include your show and shine fees and the applicable portion of the handling fees! If you paid via PayPal you will receive a refund for the appropriate amount. If you paid by check you will be reimbursed at the event. Just come and see me!
If you have not registered we would appreciate it if you would still do so. This will help us in our coordination for the event. Please register even if you are just coming to the show and shine. The registration form is located here -> http://www.tupelocruise.com/regform.asp
Once again thanks to our sponsors for coming through and making this event one that is affordable for all attendees!

AFTERNOON POKER RUN ADDED
The Gum Tree Mustang Club is coordinating a five stop poker run around Tupelo from 1-3PM Hands cost $5 each and 100% of the prize money is going to be split and awarded to the best and worst hands!

UPDATE ON EVENING FESTIVITIES
Things continue to get better for the evening event!
While people have to preregister for the food we are opening the doors to anyone for a $5 fee to come in and join in the rest of the festivities (you just will not eat) which include:
5PM - Museum doors open for evening social event. This includes a live band, cash bar and social meet and greet with other mustang clubs as well as checking out all the cool cars in the museum!
6:30PM - We are unveiling a newly restored 69 mustang to its owner. The owner bought the car new in 69 while in Vietnam and the car has been in a barn the past 20-30 years. This will be the formal reveal of this car and presentation to the owner!
7PM - Dinner / continue with social hour
8PM - Guest speaker John Clor from Ford Performance followed by book signing
9PM - Conclusion of event!

OTHER POTENTIAL MODELS ATTENDING - We have had some questions about other cars and Lightnings attending the event recently and I say bring em! There may be some Lightnings coming from Southern Mustangs and Fast Fords club as well as Shoals Mustangs and there may be a Ford powered Nobel and a GT40 at the event as well!

Thanks and hopefully the weather will hold out for us! Hope to see some of you at the event!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back