Twin screw, anyone? ;)

SStang

forum member
Reaction score
Like to here more about the Fusion!!! Was it the 3.5???

Thanks.

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
just traded my 06 GT for a 2013 V6. Love the car. Very interested in an update.

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Frustrating lack of updates to this thread!

I know Travis has gotten a job at Hennessey Performance in Katy, Tx as a fabricator and has moved to Texas. I am not sure if his business partner is continuing with the development of the kit. The website link is below and feel free to call them.

http://nautilusperformance.com/

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
Figures someone finally has a kick ass idea for fi power adder on the little mighty mouse 3.7 motor and it's doa!

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
Just shot them off an email and asked about any progress. I will post what I find out...

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
Ok. Got in touch with Joe over a http://nautilusperformance.com/

First off, Thanks 05 Mustang TT Charged for the info. :)

Here is the responses.

I asked him if their was any progress on the kit we had seen pics and heard about from Travis.

Chris
We have a AWD turbo fusion under the knife for developing the turbo system. Once I finish this up I want to bring both the Twin Screw and the twin Turbo for the mustang. I will need a customer car here and we will heveily discount the install and parts for the person who donates their car. Of course we will assure the car will be completed and fully functional with a tune. Thanks joey.

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the quick reply and information. I am not local but do know that their were a few people that were whom expressed interest in being a donor car. Would it be okay if I posted this information on a forum to give an update and perhaps help you find a donor candidate?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris
Thanks for the followup yes if we could line up the car I should be ready by End of August for the car. This would be great to post up briefing for the Mustang Group thanks Joey

-----------------------------

Anyone local that has interest in being a donor car should absolutely waste no time in contacting Joey. :)

[email protected] is his email address.

Trav4011

Hoosier Daddy?
Reaction score
I've since moved on from Nautilus, and now work for Hennessey Performance in Texas.. Joey is still working on his twin turbo kit for the Mustang, though. He actually bought a car of his own to mock things up on. I just spoke with him today, and he's getting ready to start.

The twin screw will be a little ways behind that.

Travis

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
nice looking project! but just wondering... why not a turbo ? Think it'll be easier to do the install IMO

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back